Mountain Yoga Studio will provide mats and all props.
• Please try to arrive on time to class and stay to its conclusion. If you are
late, or must leave early, try to match your energy and demeanor to that of
• Turn off all electronic devices such as cell phones and pagers before entering the studio.
• Leave all food, and drink outside the classroom to help keep the
• Due to the proximity to others during practice, please be conscious of your
cleanliness. Let you body odor be neutral, neither naturally offensive nor
• Keep casual conversation during class to a minimum
When booking online, please note the following cancellation policy. Online class reservations may be canceled up to one hour before class without penalty. No-shows will be charged the full drop-in rate or a deduction from your class package will be taken. Unlimited members will be charged the full drop-in rate for no-shows.
Single Class: No Show / No Cancel will result in a forfeit of the class fee paid. No additional fees will be charged but you will not be able to use the class at a later time. A missed class cannot be transferred or used for another date. No Exceptions.
All purchases are non-refundable and cannot be put on hold or transferred, this includes all class packages and unlimited memberships.
$15 a classes expires 1 month from date of purchase
Unlimited Flex Pack, any class, activated date of purchase, expires one month from date of purchase
10 Pack expires 2 months from date of purchase